Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Friday · September 29, 2023
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Orlando) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The ER is fully equipped at the same high level of medical technology as the Emergency Department at Osceola Regional Medical Center in Kissimmee.
- HCA Florida Orlando Airport Emergency Freestanding ED located in Orlando, Florida.
- Projecting 15,000 Anticipated ER visits year 1, approximately 42 visits per day.
- Ambulance bay for EMS access.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking Emergency Medicine Physicians to join our team at our brand new.
- HCA's newest Freestanding ER in the Osceola system will open in second quarter of 2023.
- 10,000 square feet.
- All private treatment rooms.
- Separate adult and pediatric waiting area.
- 24 hours of Physician Coverage.
- Fully integrated with Osceola Regional Medical Center.
- 11 emergency room bays, including a fully equipped Trauma bay.
- Candidates must be board certified/board prepared via the American Board of Emergency Medicine (Abem) or American Osteopathic Board of Emergency Medicine (Aobem).
- State of the art imaging, including CT, Ultrasound, and Radiology.
- Emergency transportation to Osceola Regional is also available for patients requiring inpatient hospital care, or who need treatment at the new Trauma Center Level II at the main hospital.
- Our new facility is a free-standing emergency department of Osceola Regional Medical Center providing care to the Orlando community near the fast growing and very busy Orlando International Airport.
- The $10 million state-of-the-art emergency department features private beds, onsite diagnostic services and laboratory.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services