Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Thursday · June 1, 2023
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Cape Coral) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Independent Contract (1099).
- Fully Integrated with Fawcett Memorial Hospital.
- Patients needing to be admitted to an inpatient bed will be transported to the main campus with seamless care handoff to our Excellent Intensivists, Hospitalists, & Specialists.
- Cape Coral is a City in Southwest Florida, known for its many Canals.
- Scheduled to open April 2022.
- 24-hour Physician Coverage.
- Separate Pediatric Waiting Area, Triage and Dedicated Bay.
- Home to Manatees, Sirenia Vista Park has Kayak routes to Matlacha Pass Aquatic Preserve, where birds wade amid mangroves.
- To the north, Four Mile Cove Ecological Preserve attracts Herons, Storks & Ibises.
- Yacht Club Community Park has a beach and pier on the Caloosahatchee River.
- State-of-the-Art Imaging, including CT, Ultrasound and Radiology.
- 13,500 Anticipated Annual Patient Visits.
- HCA Florida Cape Coral Free Standing Emergency Room -,.
This perm job opening was posted
11 days ago
by Envision Physician Services