Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Thursday · June 1, 2023
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Sun City Center) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Sister Facility to the South - Blake Hospital takes Trauma both are HCA.
- Certified in Joint Replacement Hip and Total Knee.
- Recognized as a Top Performer in Key Quality Measures by The Joint Commission for 5 consecutive years.
- Certified Stroke Center - Primary no intervention.
- Of physician coverage per day.
- ED Volume: 22,000.
- This is a very stable and well respected emergency medicine group.
- Joint Commission Certified Advanced Primary Stroke Center.
- Sister Facility to the North - Brandon Regional north takes most transfers, Peds, Ob-Gyn.
- It offers the right professional a unique opportunity for a diverse practice experience.
- ED Beds: 12 plus 4 Fast Track Beds.
- Admission rate 30% (mostly geriatrics).
- 12 hours of APP coverage per day.
- ED Coverage: 24 hrs.
- HCA Florida South Shore Hospital is a 138-bed, acute care hospital serving Sun City Center, Ruskin, Wimauma, Riverview, Apollo Beach, Gibsonton and the surrounding areas.
- Hospital Beds: 138.
- The facility employees 185 physicians and 550 employees.
- The hospital is located just off of I-75, which provides easy access to Tampa, the airport and a wide range of sporting and cultural events.
- Joint Commission Certified Heart Failure and Sepsis.
- The hospital just completed a major expansion which includes a three-story patient tower, beautiful private rooms and state of the art ICUs.
- Envision Physician Services and HCA Florida South Shore Hospital are seeking Full and Part-Time Physicians to work in the Emergency Department in Sun City Center.
- Accredited Chest Pain Center.
- Qualified candidates must be Board Certified/Board Eligible EM or Board certified FM or IM with EM experience.
- We emphasize quality emergency care, dedicated customer service, professional and personal growth.
This perm job opening was posted
11 days ago
by Envision Physician Services