Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Friday · September 29, 2023
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Rochester) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Qualified candidates must be Bcem or Bcfm, Bcim with recent ED experience.
- 12 hour shifts with shift change at 7 am/7 pm.
- MediTech EMR.
- Envision Physician Services and Frisbie Memorial Hospital are seeking Emergency Medicine Physicians to join our team in Rochester, serving the Seacoast Region of New Hampshire.
- Critical care support.
- State-recognized paramedic-level ambulance services.
- Abps Welcome!
- Lifeline EMS Silver Award.
- 26,000 annual patient volume.
- Through the adoption of best medical and surgical practices, designed to improve the care and recovery of patients, Frisbie has been recognized as a leader in the areas of patient safety, hospital safety, surgical safety, and patient satisfaction, and is a trusted part of the seacoast healthcare system.
- Frisbie Memorial Hospital and its network of over 280 physicians and providers are committed to delivering the highest quality care.
- Frisbie received a five-star quality rating from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) for a second year in a row and is one of only three of the 26 acute care hospitals in N.H. to receive the highest overall rating.
- 17-bed ED.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Aug 14.