Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Thursday · June 1, 2023
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Rochester) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 17-bed ED.
- State-recognized paramedic-level ambulance services.
- 26,000 annual patient volume.
- Lifeline EMS Silver Award.
- MediTech EMR.
- Abps Welcome!
- 12 hour shifts with shift change at 7 am/7 pm.
- Envision Physician Services and Frisbie Memorial Hospital are seeking Emergency Medicine Physicians to join our team in Rochester, serving the Seacoast Region of New Hampshire.
- Qualified candidates must be Bcem or Bcfm, Bcim with recent ED experience.
- Frisbie Memorial Hospital and its network of over 280 physicians and providers are committed to delivering the highest quality care.
- Critical care support.
- Through the adoption of best medical and surgical practices, designed to improve the care and recovery of patients, Frisbie has been recognized as a leader in the areas of patient safety, hospital safety, surgical safety, and patient satisfaction, and is a trusted part of the seacoast healthcare system.
- Frisbie received a five-star quality rating from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) for a second year in a row and is one of only three of the 26 acute care hospitals in N.H. to receive the highest overall rating.
This perm job opening was posted
11 days ago
by Envision Physician Services