Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Monday · December 4, 2023
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Perry) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Annual ED volume of 10,000-11,000.
- Competitive Compensation.
- Applicants should be board certified with an Abms or AOA board and current on Atls, Acls and Pals certifications.
- Perry offers endless activities for adventurers with some of the best fishing, hunting, and hiking in the area.
- 12 OR 24 hour shifts.
- Independent Contractor Status.
- Located less than an hour southeast of Tallahassee, Perry offers the best of both worlds- quiet small town living but also the opportunity to have city life at your fingertips.
- A-rated Malpractice with Tail Coverage.
- Perry is proudly recognized as the Tree Capital of the South and cozily nestled along Florida's Nature Coast.
- We are looking for Full-time, Part-Time, and PRN Physicians to join our Emergency Medicine team at Doctors' Memorial Hospital in Perry, FL.
- Flexible Scheduling.
This perm job opening was posted
4 days ago
by Envision Physician Services