Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Friday · September 29, 2023
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Cape Coral) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- HCA Florida Cape Coral Free Standing Emergency Room -,.
- State-of-the-Art Imaging, including CT, Ultrasound and Radiology.
- Home to Manatees, Sirenia Vista Park has Kayak routes to Matlacha Pass Aquatic Preserve, where birds wade amid mangroves.
- Scheduled to open April 2022.
- Cape Coral is a City in Southwest Florida, known for its many Canals.
- 24-hour Physician Coverage.
- Patients needing to be admitted to an inpatient bed will be transported to the main campus with seamless care handoff to our Excellent Intensivists, Hospitalists, & Specialists.
- To the north, Four Mile Cove Ecological Preserve attracts Herons, Storks & Ibises.
- Yacht Club Community Park has a beach and pier on the Caloosahatchee River.
- 13,500 Anticipated Annual Patient Visits.
- Fully Integrated with Fawcett Memorial Hospital.
- Separate Pediatric Waiting Area, Triage and Dedicated Bay.
- Independent Contract (1099).
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Aug 23.