Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Friday · March 24, 2023
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Haines City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Projecting 14,000 Anticipated ER visits year 1.
- Our ED is approximately 19,500 square feet and consists of 31 private treatment rooms, an EMS entrance and a helicopter pad.
- 11 emergency room bays, including a fully equipped Trauma bay.
- Fully integrated with HCA Florida Poinciana Hospital.
- State of the art imaging, including CT, Ultrasound, and Radiology.
- 10,000 square feet.
- All private treatment rooms.
- Envision Physician Services and HCA Florida Poinciana ER at Haines City ( Part of HCA Florida Poinciana Hospital ) are seeking Full time and Part time EM Physicians to join our new practice in Haines City, FL.
- Separate adult and pediatric waiting area.
- We provide a full range of acute care services including emergency services, inpatient and outpatient diagnostic imaging, inpatient and outpatient surgery, cardiac catheterization, laboratory, pharmacy, and a full range of support services.
- Poinciana Medical Center is a four-story, 177,000 square foot hospital with 76 private beds and a six-bed private ICU.
- 24 hours of Physician Coverage.
- Anticipated opening March, 2023. Candidates must be BC/BP via the American Board of Emergency Medicine (Abem) or American Osteopathic Board of Emergency Medicine (Aobem).
- Ambulance bay for EMS access.
- Poinciana Medical Center is located in Kissimmee, serving the communities of Osceola and Polk counties.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services