Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Saturday · August 13, 2022
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Brooksville ) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Hernando County's rivers and lakes provide the freshwater angler some of the finest bass fishing in Florida and Hernando Beach is now considered to be one of the finest tarpon fishing grounds in the world.
- Honored twice - once as the first ever recipient-by the Emergency Nurses Association with the.
- Candidates considering becoming a teammate at Envision Physician Services will find full-time, part-time and independent contractor opportunities available in a variety of community types, from rural and underserved communities to major metropolitan areas.
- Benefits AND Compensation.
- Primary stroke.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- Lantern Award.
- Hernando County's convenient access to metropolitan areas such as Tampa and Orlando also makes it the perfect place to raise a family.
- Optimal care teams with flexible and equitable scheduling options.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led medical group that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years.
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities.
- Spring Hill is a pleasant, scenic town located approximately 35 miles north of downtown Tampa.
- With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- You'll find yourself embraced by the relaxed, down home atmosphere of the area.
- Exemplifying exceptional and innovative performance in the core areas of leadership, practice, education, advocacy, and research.
- And job levels, from entry level to senior management.
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels.
- Heart failure,.
- Clinician mental health and well-being support.
- Celebrating more than 30 years of providing quality healthcare to Hernando and Citrus counties, Oak Hill Hospital is a 262-bed facility accredited by The Joint Commission in.
- Total knee and total hip replacement, and.
- Competitive compensation, including several benefit options.
- A-rated professional liability insurance.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Spinal fusion,.
- 100% of our emergency room nurses are Certified Emergency Nurses.
- Practice settings, from small hospitals to academic health systems.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services