Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Friday · March 24, 2023
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Brooksville ) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- New ED Construction underway.
- 38-bed ED.
- Envision Physician Services is searching for an.
- Candidates must be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine (Abem/Aobem).
- Oak Hill Hospital's Graduate Medical Education include: Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, General Surgery, Anesthesia and Transitional Year.
- Envision Physician Services managed Hospitalist Medicine Program.
- The ED treats 2/3 of the patient population in the county and holds over 50% of the market share.
- Oak Hill Hospital's Emergency Room and Pediatric Emergency Room-the only one in the region-features one of the area's busiest ER services with more than 65,000 ER patients treated last year.
- Multi-specialty services and exceptional medical staff back-up.
- It features great pathology as well as excellent clinical exposure.
- Emergency Medicine Physician to become part of our team located in Tampa Bay.
- Criteria: BC/BP EM (Abem/Aobem) Clinicians with a proven interest in academic emergency medicine and education are encouraged.
- We are seeking EM residency trained candidates with an interest in practicing in a community hospital setting as well as academic emergency medicine and education.
- The Program is approved for 8 Residents per year, 24 total residents.
- The Department of Emergency Medicine at Oak Hill Hospital, in collaboration with the University of South Florida Morsani College of Medicine, established an Emergency Medicine Residency program in July 2018.
- 65,000 annual patient visits.
- Meditech EMR.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services