Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Monday · December 4, 2023
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Fort Pierce) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- High acuity.
- EM residency program starting in 2023.
- Pierce, along the beautiful Treasure Coast of Florida.
- Independent contractor status.
- And Pediatric Advanced Life Support (Pals).
- 3 trauma bays, including 1 pediatric.
- Must have completed an EM Residency and Board Certified within 5 years.
- Lawnwood is home to the most experienced Heart Institute on the Treasure Coast and offers diagnostic, interventional and therapeutic care, including open-heart surgery.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking for Emergency Medicine Physicians to join our team at Lawnwood Regional Medical Center in located in Ft.
- Must also have Advanced Trauma Life Support (Atls), Advanced Cardiac Life Support (Acls).
- Lawnwood provides the area's only Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, Level II Trauma Center, Pediatric Intensive Care Unit and Compressive Stroke Center.
- 70,000 annual patient visits.
- Candidates must be Board Certified or Board Eligible in.
- Other hospital services include a 24/7 emergency department, pediatric emergency department, labor/delivery and birthing, pediatrics, orthopedics, oncology, nuclear medicine, diagnostic services, and a full range of inpatient and outpatient general surgical services.
- Lawnwood Regional Medical Center is a 380-bed acute-care hospital offering a full range of services.
- 48 hours of physician coverage and 36 hours of APP coverage.
- Level II Trauma Center.
- American Board of Emergency Medicine (Abem) or American Osteopathic Board of Emergency Medicine (Aobem).
- 42-bed ED including fast track.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services