Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Thursday · June 1, 2023
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Ocala) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 13 millon dollar project.
- 12-bed Freestanding ED.
- J1 Visa and H1B Visa Eligible.
- Facilities have been consistently growing over the course of the last 5 years, having invested $210 M in capital improvements through 2018.
- The facility also leads a growing GME program in partnership with UCF.
- Facility has another $60 M in construction underway to include expansion of ER, OR, and IP Bed Capacity at both facilities.
- Qualified candidates must be Board Certified or Board Prepared in Emergency Medicine Physicians (Abem or Aboem).
- The 24/7, full service freestanding emergency department features 12 emergency room beds and is capable of caring for all ages, including pediatrics.
- 11,500 anticipated annual patient visits.
- Located in Wildwood, Summerfield and Ocala.
- The 10,820-square-foot freestanding ER is expected to serve more than 11, year.
- 24 hrs phys cvg + 20 hrs APP cvg.
- The Ocala Health system also include 3-free standing Emergency Departments.
- Ocala Health is a high functioning Comprehensive Stroke and Level II Trauma Center, and is the only trauma center or Comprehensive Stroke Center in Marion, Hernando, Sumter and Citrus counties.
- Envision Physician Services and Ocala Health are seeking Emergency Medicine Physicians to join our team at our new Silve Springs Fsed, a new freestanding ER.
- Located at Ocala Regional Medical Center and West Marion Community Hospital.
- Ocala Health System, a 2-facility health system with 430 beds.
- Employee Status with comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision and 401k.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Dec 16.