Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Monday · December 4, 2023
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Margate) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Admission rate approximately 35%.
- This prime location means you will be surrounded by the very best South Florida has to offer, sunny weather, affordable housing,.
- 24 hour in house hospitalists.
- Margate is a city in Broward County, FL, located roughly 15 miles north-west of Fort Lauderdale and only 4 miles from the Atlantic Ocean!
- The success of Northwest is a reflection of their ongoing commitment to their mission: to provide exceptional care to everyone, every day.
- Two of South Florida's major airports and two of the largest and most popular seaports in the world are within easy reach.
- Physician to become part of our prestigious practice at Northwest Medical Center.
- Independent Contractor.
- New Emergency Medicine Residency Program starting Summer 2022.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking a Board Certified/ Board Eligible Emergency Medicine.
- Interventional cardiac catheterization facility.
- 63,928 visits to include main ED and Pediatric ED.
- EMR: Meditech and Pdoc.
- Fort Lauderdale is home to a community rich with diversity and world-class infused culture.
- With no state income tax!
- In the Fort Lauderdale area (Margate, FL).
- 24 hour in house intensivists.
- Candidates must be Board Certified or Board Prepared in Emergency Medicine through American Board of Emergency Medicine (Abem) or American Osteopathic Board of Emergency Medicine (Aobem).
- Northwest Medical Center is leading the way with procedures in robotic surgery and emergency care that is second to none and offers a multitude of high-tech healthcare innovations under one roof.
- Separate Pediatric ER.
- Northwest Medical Center has evolved into a 228-bed medical center and healthcare complex providing high quality medical care to the South Florida community.
- 12 hours of Advanced Practice Providers.
- From their newly renovated maternity floor and Level III Nicu, to the newly expanded Emergency Room and lobby, this facility is constantly growing and incorporating the most high-tech healthcare innovations making our services and care truly unique in the South Florida community.
- ED consists of 45-55 beds including the Pediatric area.
- You will find it all here.
- 50 hours of physician coverage.
- Great schools, superb shopping and dining, professional sporting events and a wealth of recreational opportunities.
- Occurrence Based Malpractice.
- Approximately 2 patients per hour.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services