Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Friday · September 29, 2023
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Loxahatchee) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- They are a thriving, comprehensive, acute care hospital offering a wide range of specialty services including adult rehabilitation, angioplasty, breast center, cardiopulmonary services, Center of Excellence in minimally invasive gynecology, emergency medicine, critical care services, imaging, laboratory, maternity and newborn care, OB Hospitalist program, occupational therapy, orthopedics, outpatient therapy, pediatric oncology hematology and oncology, pediatric sedation and infusion, rehabilitation, robotic surgery (including gynecology and urology) and surgical services.
- Palms West Hospital has provided healthcare excellence since 1986.
- Recognized as an Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI by the Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care.
- Designated as a Primary Stroke Center by the State Department of Health and Human Services.
- HCA has been named one of the Ethisphere Institute's World's Most Ethical Companies.
- Acls and Pals.
- Palms West Hospital is a proud member of HCA Healthcare- a leading healthcare provider with anding surgery centers and numerous other healthcare facilities.
- Comprehensive benefits package with medical, dental, vision and 401k.
- S at Palms West Children's Hospital located in Loxahatchee, Florida (Wellington, FL) located in the greater West Palm Beach Area.
- The Ethisphere Institute is a global leader in defining and advancing the standards of ethical business practices.
- Earned a Center of Excellence Coemig designation in minimally invasive gynecology by the Aagl and Surgical Review Corporation.
- Accredited Niccu.
- As the only hospital in the Western Communities with a dedicated Pediatric Emergency Department, Palms West is a leader in pediatric care.
- Physician Shifts: 7a-7p, 7p-7a.
- Resident coverage with 3 surrounding residency programs and in-house Pediatric Residency Program.
- 54,500 annual patient visits (35,000 Main ED.
- APP Shifts PEDs ED: 2p-12a.
- Located on a spacious 94-acre campus.
- Offering occurrence based malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- Named a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures by The Joint Commission for exemplary performance in using evidence based clinical processes that are shown to improve heart attack, heart failure, pneumonia.
- Qualified candidates must be BC/BP Pediatric Emergency Medicine Physicians (having completed a fellowship in Pediatric Emergency Medicine) with current.
- 19,500 Peds ED).
- Envision Physician Services is seeking Pediatric.
- Palms West Children's Hospital features a 10-bed pediatric ED (14 Bed Adult ED).
- Emergency Medicine Physician.
- Admit rate is 15%.
- It is a thriving, comprehensive, acute care community hospital that provides a full complement of specialty services.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Mar 12.