Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Friday · March 24, 2023
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Sarasota) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The facility is also a Joint Commission top performer on key quality measures and is an accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI.
- Founded in 1967, Doctors Hospital of Sarasota is a 155-bed all private room facility serving Sarasota and Manatee counties.
- Physician to join the group in.
- Newly renovated 19-bed ED.
- Voted One of the Nation's Top "150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare" by Becker's Hospital Review in 2014!
- Quality candidates must be BC/BP EM (Abem/Aobem) residency trained in emergency medicine.
- 24 hours Physician coverage.
- Sarasota, Florida.
- 21-25% admission rate.
- Our facility was designed with you in mind to provide an easily accessible hospital that meets the growing and changing healthcare needs of the communities we serve.
- Envision Physician Services along with Doctors Hospital of Sarasota are searching for a Full-Time Emergency.
- 24 hours APP coverage.
- 26,000 annual patients visits.
- We provide award winning patient care.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services