Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Friday · September 29, 2023
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Sun City Center) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Sister Facility to the South - Blake Hospital takes Trauma both are HCA.
- This is a very stable and well respected EM group and offers the right professional a unique opportunity for a diverse practice experience.
- ED Coverage: 24 hrs.
- Admission rate 30% (mostly geriatrics).
- Candidates should be BP/BC EM (Abem/Aobem).
- We are seeking a Full-Time Physician to work in the Emergency Department at South Bay Hospital located in the SouthShore Community of the Tampa Bay Region.
- 12 hours of APP coverage per day.
- Of physician coverage per day.
- South Bay Hospital is a 138-bed, acute care hospital serving Sun City Center, Ruskin, Wimauma, Riverview, Apollo Beach, Gibsonton and the surrounding areas.
- Certified Stroke Center - Primary no intervention.
- With 185 physicians and 550 employees, the hospital is located just off of I-75, which provides easy access to Tampa, the airport and a wide range of sporting and cultural events.
- Hospital Beds: 138.
- South Bay Hospital was the only hospital in Hillsborough County recognized as a Top Performer in Key Quality Measures by The Joint Commission for 5 consecutive years and Certified in Total Hip and Total Knee by The Joint Commission and a Joint Commission Certified Advanced Primary Stroke Center.
- Sister Facility to the North - Brandon Regional north takes most transfers Peds Ob-Gyn.
- South Bay is an accredited Chest Pain Center, Advanced Primary Stroke Center and certified in Joint Replacement Hip and Total Knee, Heart Failure and Sepsis by The Joint Commission.
- ED Beds: 12 + 4 Fast Track Beds.
- ED Volume: 22,000.
- The hospital offers a wide range of services including general and vascular surgery, urology, cardiology, orthopedic, and spine surgery.
- We emphasize quality emergency care, dedicated customer service, professional and personal growth.
- The hospital just completed a major expansion which includes a three-story patient tower, beautiful private rooms and state of the art ICUs.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Sep 26.