Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Saturday · August 13, 2022
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Boynton Beach) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- CT and X-ray onsite, as well as Lab room.
- 1 code room.
- Peds volume - less than 9%.
- We also offer two off-site Emergency Rooms in Palm Beach Gardens and West Boynton Beach.
- Physician coverage - 24 hours/day (12 hour shifts).
- JFK Medical Center is committed to providing quality, cost-effective healthcare to the communities we serve.
- 8-bed ED.
- JFK Medical Center was originally named John F. Kennedy Hospital as the first memorial to our nation's 35th president in 1966.
- Charting system - Meditech Pdoc.
- Offering occurrence based malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- Envision Physician Services is currently seeking a FT EM Physician to join this premier practice along the Florida Atlantic Coast in Palm Beach County.
- JFK Fsed-Boynton Beach is an 8 bed emergency department with a separate ambulance bay that runs efficiently and transfers to the sister facility at JFK Main.
- Growing with the community, JFK Medical Center has evolved into a multi-campus medical center, encompassing four convenient locations throughout Palm Beach County.
- 8-10,000 annual patient visits per year.
- Our Main Campus in Atlantis is a 486-bed acute care medical and surgical facility known for its Comprehensive Services including: 24-Hour Emergency Services, Cardiovascular Care, Cancer Care, Breast Care, Neurosciences, Stroke Care, General, Minimally Invasive & Robotic Surgery, Orthopedic Care, Spine Care, Bariatrics, Sleep Disorders, Wound Management, Behavioral Health and Obstetrics.
- These facilities offer 24 hour care for emergent conditions in adults and children, providing the same emergency treatment as our hospital based ER's, just closer to home.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services