Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Monday · December 4, 2023
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Ft. Walton Beach) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- To join our team.
- Excellent support services and nursing staff.
- Walton Beach Medical Center are seeking.
- Flexible scheduling - 11 hour shifts.
- Level II Trauma Center.
- In Ft.
- 1 patients per hour.
- Independent Contractor Status.
- Fwbmc is a full-service, HCA affiliated facility, that is recognized as a Top General Hospital for excellence in quality care and patient safety.
- Walton Beach, Florida.
- It is the only acute care hospital in the Tri-County area that offers open heart surgery, an Accredited Advanced Primary Stroke Center, and an Accredited Chest Pain Center.
- This Level II Trauma Center has expanded its emergency services to include a dedicated Pediatric ER, 24/7 Destin ER, and a full-service 24/7 Fort Walton Beach ER.
- Envision Physician Services and Ft.
- Critical care sub-specialty support.
- 44-bed recently renovated ED with fast track.
- 67,000 annual patient visits.
- Occurrence based malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- Board Certified Emergency Medicine Physicians.
- Navarre ER affiliated Freestanding ED.
- Walton Beach Medical Centeris a 267-bed hospital located in Fort Walton Beach, FL.
- Qualified candidates must be Board Certified in American Board of Emergency Medicine (Abem) or American Osteopathic Board of Emergency Medicine (Aobem) with Advanced Cardiac Life Support (Acls) and Advanced Trauma Life Support (Atls) is required.
- Dedicated pediatric ED.
- Destin ER affiliated Freestanding ED.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services