Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Friday · March 24, 2023
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Ft. Walton Beach) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Envision Physician Services and Ft.
- It is the only acute care hospital in the Tri-County area that offers open heart surgery, an Accredited Advanced Primary Stroke Center, and an Accredited Chest Pain Center.
- In Ft.
- Destin ER affiliated Freestanding ED.
- Excellent support services and nursing staff.
- Occurrence based malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- Navarre ER affiliated Freestanding ED.
- This Level II Trauma Center has expanded its emergency services to include a dedicated Pediatric ER, 24/7 Destin ER, and a full-service 24/7 Fort Walton Beach ER.
- Walton Beach Medical Centeris a 267-bed hospital located in Fort Walton Beach, FL.
- Independent Contractor Status.
- 44-bed recently renovated ED with fast track.
- Walton Beach, Florida.
- Critical care sub-specialty support.
- Qualified candidates must be Board Certified in American Board of Emergency Medicine (Abem) or American Osteopathic Board of Emergency Medicine (Aobem) with Advanced Cardiac Life Support (Acls) and Advanced Trauma Life Support (Atls) is required.
- Level II Trauma Center.
- Flexible scheduling - 11 hour shifts.
- Fwbmc is a full-service, HCA affiliated facility, that is recognized as a Top General Hospital for excellence in quality care and patient safety.
- Board Certified Emergency Medicine Physicians.
- To join our team.
- Walton Beach Medical Center are seeking.
- 1 patients per hour.
- 67,000 annual patient visits.
- Dedicated pediatric ED.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services