Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Saturday · August 13, 2022
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Bradenton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 11-bed ED.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking.
- Medicine experience and certifications.
- The Lakewood Ranch ER is staffed by physicians Board Certified in Emergency Medicine and nurses with emergency.
- Quality candidates must be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine.
- The ER is physically distinct from an inpatient, traditional hospital and with the exception of trauma, offers the same services as traditional ERs, accept ambulance service and has on-site CT Scan, Ultrasound, X-ray and laboratory services.
- 12,000 annual patient visits.
- 24 hours physician coverage.
- Physician for our Lakewood Ranch Fsed located in Bradenton, FL.
- The Lakewood Ranch ER offers easy, convenient access to emergency care 24 hours a day with all the resources you need for acute care of a serious illness or injury.
- This location is affiliated with Doctors Hospital of Sarasota.
- An Emergency Medicine.
- Some of the benefits of the Lakewood Ranch ER are convenient access and shorter wait times, same services and level of care consistent with a traditional hospital emergency department, separate pediatric reception area, telemedicine capabilities, board certified emergency medicine physicians and nurses experienced in emergency care.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services