Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Friday · March 24, 2023
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Orlando) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 20 bed private exam rooms.
- The ER is fully equipped at the same high level of medical technology as the Emergency Department at Osceola Regional Medical Center in Kissimmee.
- Emergency transportation to Osceola Regional is also available for patients requiring inpatient hospital care, or who need treatment at the new Trauma Center Provisional Level II at the main hospital.
- Hunter's Creek ER is a free-standing emergency department of Osceola Regional Medical Center providing care to the South Orlando community.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking Emergency Medicine Physicians to join our team at Hunter's Creek ER located in Orlando, Florida.
- The $10 million state-of-the-art emergency department features private beds, onsite diagnostic services and laboratory.
- Hunter's Creek ER opened in June of 2014.
- 25,500 annual patient visits.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services