Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Friday · March 24, 2023
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Lake City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- FM and IM Boarded Candidates with EM Experience Accepted.
- Seeking Talented Emergency Medicine Physicians for our Opportunity at HCA Florida Lake City Hospital located in Lake City, FL.
- Lake City Medical Center is a 98-bed acute care hospital serving the communities of Columbia, Hamilton and Suwannee counties for over 60 years.
- Annual ED volume of 60,000.
- Lcmc has been ranked.1 since 2017 of all HCA hospital based ERs.
- Tax advantage of Independent Contractor Status.
- 61 hours APP coverage.
- A-rated professional malpractice insurance.
- Lcmc is part of HCA Healthcare North Florida division and offers 24/7 medical and surgical programs emergency care, cardiology, oncology nephrology, hospitalist services, tele neurology, tele psychiatry and tele intensivist.
- This facility is an Accredited Primary Stroke Center by The Joint Commission, an Accredited Chest Pain Center by the American College of Cardiology, and holds Disease Specific Certification in the treatment of Sepsis by the Joint Commission.
- Qualified candidates must be Board Certified/Board Eligible EM, FM or IM.
- 44 hour physician coverage (12 hour shifts).
- Competitive hourly rate!
- For 20 years in a row, Lcmc has been named the area's Best of the Best Hospital and employer of choice by the Lake City-Columbia County Chamber of Commerce.
- Newly Renovated 22-Bed ED.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking an Emergency Medicine Physician to join our team at Lake City Medical Center.
- 17% admission rate, 15% pediatrics, 9% average critical care rate.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services