Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Monday · December 4, 2023
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Lake City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Competitive hourly rate!
- Lake City Medical Center is a 98-bed acute care hospital serving the communities of Columbia, Hamilton and Suwannee counties for over 60 years.
- FM and IM Boarded Candidates with EM Experience Accepted.
- A-rated professional malpractice insurance.
- Seeking Talented Emergency Medicine Physicians for our Opportunity at HCA Florida Lake City Hospital located in Lake City, FL.
- Newly Renovated 22-Bed ED.
- Annual ED volume of 60,000.
- This facility is an Accredited Primary Stroke Center by The Joint Commission, an Accredited Chest Pain Center by the American College of Cardiology, and holds Disease Specific Certification in the treatment of Sepsis by the Joint Commission.
- 17% admission rate, 15% pediatrics, 9% average critical care rate.
- Tax advantage of Independent Contractor Status.
- Lcmc has been ranked.1 since 2017 of all HCA hospital based ERs.
- For 20 years in a row, Lcmc has been named the area's Best of the Best Hospital and employer of choice by the Lake City-Columbia County Chamber of Commerce.
- Lcmc is part of HCA Healthcare North Florida division and offers 24/7 medical and surgical programs emergency care, cardiology, oncology nephrology, hospitalist services, tele neurology, tele psychiatry and tele intensivist.
- 44 hour physician coverage (12 hour shifts).
- Qualified candidates must be Board Certified/Board Eligible EM, FM or IM.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking an Emergency Medicine Physician to join our team at Lake City Medical Center.
- 61 hours APP coverage.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services