Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Saturday · August 13, 2022
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Live Oak) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Lake City Medical Center Emergency Suwannee is scheduled to open in Spring of 2020 and is affiliated with Lake City Medical Center, a 91-bed acute care hospital serving the communities of Columbia, Hamilton and Suwannee counties for over 60 years.
- 24 hours Physician Coverage (12 hour shifts).
- Envision Physician Services is seeking PRN Emergency Medicine Physicians to join our team at Lake City Medical Center Emergency Suwannee, a brand new Fsed located in Live Oak, FL.
- We have been named the area's Best of the Best Hospital 20 years in a row and employer of choice in 2019 by the Lake City-Columbia County Chamber of Commerce!
- Competitive hourly rate!
- Candidates must be Board Certified or Board Eligible Emergency Medicine Physicians or Family Practice or Internal Medicine with ED experience.
- This 12 Bed ED provides quality care to the residents of Suwannee Valley and surrounding communities.
- A-rated professional malpractice insurance.
- Brand new state-of-the-art ED affiliated with Lake City Medical Center.
- 12-bed ED.
- Tax advantage of Independent Contractor Status.
- Lake City Medical Center is an Accredited Primary Stroke Center by The Joint Commission, an Accredited Chest Pain Center by the American College of Cardiology, and has achieved Disease Specific Certification in the treatment of Sepsis by the Joint Commission.
- Lake City Medical Center is part of HCA Healthcare North Florida offering medical and surgical programs including 24-hour emergency care, heart care, interventional cardiology, orthopedics, cancer care, imaging and rehabilitation services.
- 21,500 annual patient visits.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services