Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Friday · March 24, 2023
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Port Charlotte) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking Emergency Medicine Physicians to join our prestigious practice at Fawcett Memorial Hospital in Port Charlotte, FL.
- ED Physicians do NOT write Admitting Orders.
- Current ED Coverage: 24 hours of physician coverage & 15 hours of APP coverage per day.
- Occurrence Based Malpractice Insurance Provided.
- ED Volume: 35,000.
- The facility has multi-specialty services available and exceptional medical staff back-up.
- Status: Independent Contractor.
- P-Doc Documentation System, ED Ultrasound and fully integrated Pacs system.
- M*Modal EHR Dictation.
- ED Beds: 20.
- Independent Contract (1099).
- The facility has been serving patients in Charlotte County since 1975 and has been rated "Best Hospital & ER" by the Charlotte Sun since 2005.
- Candidates must be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Emergency Medicine (Abem/Aobem) and Acls is required.
- Paid Holidays.
- Fawcett Memorial Hospital -,.
- 36 hours of daily physician coverage and 24 hours of daily APP coverage.
- Fawcett Memorial Hospital is an award-winning, 238-bed acute care facility complete with a Joint Commission accredited Stroke Center of Excellence and accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services