Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Monday · December 4, 2023
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Inverness) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This position will be provide on-site management of the clinical and administrative aspects of the emergency department operations.
- No OB/GYN.
- Citrus Memorial Hospital is a 204-bed acute care hospital founded in healthcare institution for the residents in Citrus and surrounding counties.
- 28 beds including bariatric and private rooms.
- Envision Physician Services and Citrus Memorial Hospital are seeking a Site Medical Director to join our Emergency Medicine team in Inverness, Florida.
- Stroke Center-currently implementing tele-neurology.
- No trauma.
- The responsibilities include coordinating departmental operations, peer review activities, and serving as the Emergency Medical Director at the Hospital.
- Friendly and supportive nursing staff.
- The hospital served close to 100, year and has earned numerous accolades including America's 50 Best for Vascular Surgery by Healthgrades, Advanced Primary Stroke Center and America's 100 Best for Spine Surgery and Orthopedic Surgery by Healthgrades.
- Today the hospital is part of the HCA West Florida Network and offers the latest medical technologies and services including: a Heart and Vascular Center, Orthopedic and Spine Center of Excellence, Surgical Services, Women and Baby Center, Primary Stroke Center, Diagnostic Imaging and Laboratory Services, Rehabilitation Services and Wound Care and Hyperbaric Center.
- Low pediatric volume (6%).
- 44 hours of physician coverage and 40 hours of APP coverage.
- Candidate must be Board Certified in Emergency Medicine, have previous associate leadership/administrative experience, a proven track record of implementing metrics/goals, strong administrative and team building skills, and excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Large adult and senior volume with high acuity-supported by hospitalists.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Jan 12.