Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Friday · March 24, 2023
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Brandon) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- ED Physicians do NOT write Admitting Orders or respond to Codes on floor.
- In recent news HCA West Florida has announced plans to establish a new Allopathic Emergency Medicine Residency program based at Brandon Regional Hospital.
- Envision Physician Services is currently seeking Full-Time EM Physicians to join this premier practice along the Florida Gulf Coast in Beautiful Tampa, FL.
- 45 Bed ED (29 adults beds, 8 pediatric beds, and 8 fast track beds).
- NEW EM Residency Program.
- Volume - 120K (20% of this is Peds, worked by separate ED/Peds Physician).
- Employee Status Contract with Full Benefits.
- Brandon Regional Hospital, an HCA West Florida hospital, is the flagship facility for the West Florida Division of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA).
- The completed project includes 40 new exam rooms, including areas for express care, pediatrics and behavioral health.
- As the fifth busiest ER in Florida, Brandon Regional Hospital (BRH) serves approximately 130,000 patients each year. To keep up with patient demand and needs, the hospital allocated $60M to a multi-phase expansion.
- This would be an opportunity to join the nation's leading emergency medicine group in expanding this system's patient services to the residents of Tampa Bay.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services