Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Friday · March 24, 2023
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Miami) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Candidates must be BC/BP via the American Board of Emergency Medicine (Abem) or American Osteopathic Board of Emergency Medicine (Aobem).
- 11 emergency room bays, including a fully equipped Trauma bay.
- The freestanding emergency room is anticipated to open November 2022.
- Since its inception, Mercy Hospital has been dedicated to providing excellent medical care, while remaining true to its mission of caring for the physical and spiritual needs of all the people it serves.
- 10,000 square feet.
- Envision Physician Services and Mercy Hospital are seeking Full time and Part time EM Physicians to join our team at a brand new Stand Alone ER located at in Miami, FL.
- Accessible by land, air and sea, Mercy is designated by the Joint Commission as a Primary Stroke Center and the hospital's Comprehensive Community Cancer Program is accredited by the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer.
- Ambulance bay for EMS access.
- Licensed for 488-beds, Accredited by the Joint Commission, Mercy Hospital is affiliated with more than 1,000 physicians representing a wide range of medical specialties to serve the residents of Miami-Dade county and surrounding communities.
- Mercy Hospital is sponsored by the Sisters of St. Joseph of St. Augustine, Florida, and affiliated with HCA Healthcare's East Florida Division.
- Separate adult and pediatric waiting area.
- As Miami-Dade County's only Catholic hospital, Mercy has maintained its reputation for excellence while following the Catholic tradition of caring for God's people and providing spiritual support.
- State of the art imaging, including CT, Ultrasound, and Radiology.
- Since 1950 Mercy Hospital has been serving the healthcare needs of South Florida.
- Projecting 8,500 Anticipated ER visits year 1, approximately 23 visits per day.
- All private treatment rooms.
- Services include emergency care, heart and vascular care, maternity and neonatal care (Level II Nicu), as well as outpatient and Carf accredited inpatient rehabilitation.
- 24 hours of Physician Coverage.
- Fully integrated with Mercy Hospital.
- Patients needing to be admitted to an inpatient bed will be transported to the main campus with seamless care handoff to our excellent intensivists, hospitalists, and specialists.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services