Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Monday · May 16, 2022
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- Malpractice insurance provided, plus tail.
- Average 8-12 calls/shift.
- 12-hour shifts from 9a-9p or 10a-10p EST (tentative) with 15-minute response time.
- Moonlighting Solutions provides the highest quality long-term, part-time physician. We've got you covered.
- You can be located anywhere in the United States.
- Competitive base per shift plus an additional volume rate per consult over the minimum.
- Provide 10-minute tele/video triage to patients for non-emergencies.
- Proprietary EMR system that is very intuitive and integrated with 911 system Compensation.
- Our client is looking to solve that problem.
- BC/BE in Emergency Medicine or Family Medicine with ED experience.
- As a telehealth Physician, you would be providing direct support to the EMS team during emergencies and direct patient care for non-emergencies, all while working in your own home.
- Local paramedic teams are extremely overwhelmed with non-emergency calls, which can impact quality care for true emergencies.
- Licensed in the state of FL and active DEA number.
- Provide tele/video support for EMS teams during emergencies.
This locum tenen job from Moonlighting Solutions was last open on Oct 27.