Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Thursday · February 25, 2021
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Assignment Type: Inpatient.
- Certification (Acls).
- Prescriptive Authority Required: Yes.
- Doctor Hours of Coverage/Day: Single MD Coverage.
- Candidates would work a minimum of 80 hours every two weeks.
- Government: No.
- This is a low volume-ER with some full-scope rounding/inpatient duties over the weekends.
- Assignment Duration: Perm.
- The ER sees on average 6-8 patients per 24 hours and weekend rounding responsibilities average 2-3 patients at a time.
- APP Hours of Coverage/Day: APP support in clinic daily.
- Dates Needed: Asap - Perm.
- Night Shift.
- The site is looking to expand from 20 total beds to 44 total beds in the next year.
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
- A state hospital located outside of Chattahoochee, FL is looking for a permanent Emergency Department physician to join their team.
- Fast Track: Clinic for low acuity patients.
- Board Certification Required: No.
- There will be one 36-hour shift during the week and one 16-hour shift every other weekend.
- Case Load/PPD: 8-10 ED patients per day.
- Reference ID: ORD-091820-MD-FL.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Jan 22.