Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Friday · January 22, 2021
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Sebring) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Acls/Pals/Atls certs.
- The hospital is accredited by The Joint Commission on the Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (Jcaho), which focuses on the quality and safety of care.
- 15% admit rate.
- Envision Physician Services and Highlands Regional Medical Center are seeking an Emergency Medicine Associate Medical Director to join our team in Sebring, FL.
- 17,000 annual ED volume.
- 10 hour APP coverage (Season).
- Highlands Regional Medical Center, located in Sebring, Florida is a 126-bed inpatient, full-service facility.
- Single Physician coverage (7a-7p, 7p-7a).
- Qualified Candidates should be BC/BP in Emergency Medicine (Abem/Aobem) or Board Certified Primary Care with EM experience.
- 13 Bed ED.
- 8 hour APP coverage (off season).
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k with company match and business expense reimbursement account.
- Serving the community since 1965, Highlands Regional Medical Center has received numerous awards and recognition as a leading health care provider in Highlands County and surrounding areas offering a full spectrum of services.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Oct 30.