Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Tuesday · December 1, 2020
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Sebring) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 13 Bed ED.
- Qualified Candidates should be BC/BP in Emergency Medicine (Abem/Aobem) or Board Certified Primary Care with EM experience.
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k with company match and business expense reimbursement account.
- Highlands Regional Medical Center, located in Sebring, Florida is a 126-bed inpatient, full-service facility.
- 8 hour APP coverage (off season).
- Serving the community since 1965, Highlands Regional Medical Center has received numerous awards and recognition as a leading health care provider in Highlands County and surrounding areas offering a full spectrum of services.
- 17,000 annual ED volume.
- Envision Physician Services and Highlands Regional Medical Center are seeking an Emergency Medicine Associate Medical Director to join our team in Sebring, FL.
- 15% admit rate.
- Acls/Pals/Atls certs.
- 10 hour APP coverage (Season).
- Single Physician coverage (7a-7p, 7p-7a).
- The hospital is accredited by The Joint Commission on the Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (Jcaho), which focuses on the quality and safety of care.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Oct 30.