Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Sunday · July 12, 2020
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Sebring) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 10 hour APP coverage (Season).
- 15% admit rate.
- Acls/Pals/Atls certs.
- The hospital is accredited by The Joint Commission on the Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (Jcaho), which focuses on the quality and safety of care.
- Single Physician coverage (7a-7p, 7p-7a).
- 8 hour APP coverage (off season).
- Envision Physician Services and Highlands Regional Medical Center are seeking an Emergency Medicine Associate Medical Director to join our team in Sebring, FL.
- 13 Bed ED.
- Serving the community since 1965, Highlands Regional Medical Center has received numerous awards and recognition as a leading health care provider in Highlands County and surrounding areas offering a full spectrum of services.
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k with company match and business expense reimbursement account.
- Highlands Regional Medical Center, located in Sebring, Florida is a 126-bed inpatient, full-service facility.
- Qualified Candidates should be BC/BP in Emergency Medicine (Abem/Aobem) or Board Certified Primary Care with EM experience.
- 17,000 annual ED volume.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services