Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Sunday · July 12, 2020
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Aventura) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Have previous leadership / administrative experience.
- EM Residency Program that began in July 2016.
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center is a member of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, Hospital Corporation of America.
- Ahmc is a major referral center for complex neurosurgical, orthopedic and cardiac surgical cases, as well as endovascular neurosurgical and vascular cases.
- 48-bed ED.
- The Florida Department of Health has designated Aventura Hospital and Medical Center as a Level II trauma center (one of only three trauma centers in Miami-Dade County).
- Envision Physician Services and Aventura Hospital and Medical Center are seeking an Emergency Medicine Medical Director to join our team located in Miami, Florida.
- HCA has been ranked on Fortune's list of Most Admired Companies for three consecutive years.
- 70,000 annual patient visits.
- Proven track record of implementing metrics/goals.
- 30% admission rate.
- Meditech Pdoc EMR.
- In addition, HCA has also been named one of Ethisphere's World's Most Ethical Companies for four consecutive years.
- Hospitalist Service available to help patient flow in the ED.
- We are committed to delivering a high quality of care through experienced physician and nursing leadership, extensive support resources and consultative support programs.
- Excellent support by consultants.
- Have strong administrative and team building skills.
- Ahmc has been nationally recognized as a Joint Commission Certified Primary Stroke Center and an Ahca Comprehensive Stroke Center as well as being an Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI by the Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care amongst other awards and accolades.
- Level II Trauma Center.
- 24 hour in-house trauma attending coverage.
- This is one of the few positions in Emergency Medicine that combines the complexities of a large sophisticated medical center with the reward of working in a state-of-the-art Hospital/Emergency Department coupled with the extensive resources and support programs made available by Envision Physician Services.
- Aventura Hospital and Medical Center (Ahmc) is a 407-bed, acute care community hospital providing the residents of Miami-Dade and Broward counties with award-winning inpatient and outpatient diagnostic, medical, surgical and cancer services.
- Must be Board Certified in Emergency Medicine (Abem/Aobem) & clinically active in Emergency Medicine.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services