Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Wednesday · September 23, 2020
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Aventura) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center is a member of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, Hospital Corporation of America.
- Have strong administrative and team building skills.
- EM Residency Program that began in July 2016.
- Have previous leadership / administrative experience.
- 70,000 annual patient visits.
- Envision Physician Services and Aventura Hospital and Medical Center are seeking an Emergency Medicine Medical Director to join our team located in Miami, Florida.
- Proven track record of implementing metrics/goals.
- 48-bed ED.
- We are committed to delivering a high quality of care through experienced physician and nursing leadership, extensive support resources and consultative support programs.
- 24 hour in-house trauma attending coverage.
- 30% admission rate.
- Excellent support by consultants.
- Meditech Pdoc EMR.
- Ahmc is a major referral center for complex neurosurgical, orthopedic and cardiac surgical cases, as well as endovascular neurosurgical and vascular cases.
- Level II Trauma Center.
- Must be Board Certified in Emergency Medicine (Abem/Aobem) & clinically active in Emergency Medicine.
- Aventura Hospital and Medical Center (Ahmc) is a 407-bed, acute care community hospital providing the residents of Miami-Dade and Broward counties with award-winning inpatient and outpatient diagnostic, medical, surgical and cancer services.
- Ahmc has been nationally recognized as a Joint Commission Certified Primary Stroke Center and an Ahca Comprehensive Stroke Center as well as being an Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI by the Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care amongst other awards and accolades.
- The Florida Department of Health has designated Aventura Hospital and Medical Center as a Level II trauma center (one of only three trauma centers in Miami-Dade County).
- In addition, HCA has also been named one of Ethisphere's World's Most Ethical Companies for four consecutive years.
- This is one of the few positions in Emergency Medicine that combines the complexities of a large sophisticated medical center with the reward of working in a state-of-the-art Hospital/Emergency Department coupled with the extensive resources and support programs made available by Envision Physician Services.
- Hospitalist Service available to help patient flow in the ED.
- HCA has been ranked on Fortune's list of Most Admired Companies for three consecutive years.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services