Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Monday · May 25, 2020
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Bluntstown) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- Quality people.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Physician Requirements.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- Quality care.
- This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in EM/IM/FP.
- Independent Contractor status.
- We are seeking Full Time, Part Time, and PRN Emergency Medicine Physicians in Blountstown, FL.
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels.
- A-rated professional liability insurance.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Benefits AND Compensation.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Quality of Life.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Located in pristine Northwest Florida, it serves the surrounding areas of Calhoun, Liberty, Gulf, and Jackson counties.
- Competitive hourly rates.
- The facility is State licensed for 25 beds and offers a large number of services to the area.
- Physician Benefits.
- Emergency Department features.
- With tail coverage provided.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine specialties considered.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- 13,000 Annual ER volume.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Nestled along I-10 just under the Florida-Alabama border and a brief drive west of Tallahassee, Blountstown is just a short drive to the Florida Gulf Coast and it's pristine beaches.
- With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities.
- Calhoun Liberty Hospital is a community healthcare system committed to quality, service and growth.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led organization that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Optimal staffing ratios with flexible and equitable scheduling options.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
This perm job opening was posted
7 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services