Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Wednesday · February 19, 2020
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Bluntstown) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in EM/IM/FP.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Quality of Life.
- Located in pristine Northwest Florida, it serves the surrounding areas of Calhoun, Liberty, Gulf, and Jackson counties.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led organization that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years.
- Calhoun Liberty Hospital is a community healthcare system committed to quality, service and growth.
- Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine specialties considered.
- Physician Requirements.
- Independent Contractor status.
- 13,000 Annual ER volume.
- Competitive hourly rates.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Quality people.
- The facility is State licensed for 25 beds and offers a large number of services to the area.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Quality care.
- Optimal staffing ratios with flexible and equitable scheduling options.
- Physician Benefits.
- Emergency Department features.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- We are seeking Full Time, Part Time, and PRN Emergency Medicine Physicians in Blountstown, FL.
- With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- A-rated professional liability insurance.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- With tail coverage provided.
- Nestled along I-10 just under the Florida-Alabama border and a brief drive west of Tallahassee, Blountstown is just a short drive to the Florida Gulf Coast and it's pristine beaches.
- This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities.
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Benefits AND Compensation.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services