Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Tuesday · December 1, 2020
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Bluntstown) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- With tail coverage provided.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Benefits AND Compensation.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in EM/IM/FP.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Emergency Department features.
- We are seeking Full Time, Part Time, and PRN Emergency Medicine Physicians in Blountstown, FL.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Located in pristine Northwest Florida, it serves the surrounding areas of Calhoun, Liberty, Gulf, and Jackson counties.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led organization that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years.
- Independent Contractor status.
- 13,000 Annual ER volume.
- The facility is State licensed for 25 beds and offers a large number of services to the area.
- Quality of Life.
- Nestled along I-10 just under the Florida-Alabama border and a brief drive west of Tallahassee, Blountstown is just a short drive to the Florida Gulf Coast and it's pristine beaches.
- Quality people.
- Quality care.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Physician Requirements.
- A-rated professional liability insurance.
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels.
- Competitive hourly rates.
- Optimal staffing ratios with flexible and equitable scheduling options.
- Physician Benefits.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- Calhoun Liberty Hospital is a community healthcare system committed to quality, service and growth.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities.
- Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine specialties considered.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Aug 2.