Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Monday · May 25, 2020
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing.
- StartDate: Asap Available Shifts: Regular 12.
- Must have completed sedation test.
- Emergency Medicine Physician.
- Physician Shift Times: 8a-8p / 8p-8a.
- 2 years case logs required Dillon's location along Interstate 95 near the South Carolina/North Carolina border is a popular place for travelers and tourists to stop, especially at South of the Border, a unique Mexican-motif mini-resort marked by its sombrero-shaped water tower.
- Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for the contractor providers we match to client opportunities.
- Additionally, our Physician Mobility initiative decreases the amount of time you must wait to work at a facility where you are presented or have worked from 24 months to 6 months.
- In addition, our locum tenens typically receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team that handles all travel, lodging, rentals and transportation needs.
- 24 Pay Rate: $203 - 215.
- Acute Cardiac Life Support Certification.
- We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year.
- This facility is looking for locum tenens support as they look to grow their current staff.
- Emergency Medicine Physician, Emergency Physician, Em Physician, Em Doctor, Urgent Care, Emergency Room, Er, Em, Emergency Medicine, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, emergency-medicine, emergency.
- AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.
- Board Certified: American Board Emergency Medicine, American Osteopathic Board of Emergency Medicine - Residency Trained.
- Dillon includes two historic districts, restaurants, shopping, and accommodations.
This locum tenen job from Staff Care was last open on Feb 3.