Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Thursday · January 23, 2020
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- This facility is looking for locum tenens support as they look to grow their current staff.
- Physician Shift Times: 7a-7p / 7p-7a.
- Must have completed sedation test.
- We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year.
- Acute Cardiac Life Support Certification.
- StartDate: Asap Available Shifts: Regular 12 Pay Rate: $203 - 215.
- Emergency Medicine Physician.
- Board Certified: American Board Emergency Medicine, American Osteopathic Board of Emergency Medicine - Residency Trained.
- In addition, our locum tenens typically receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team that handles all travel, lodging, rentals and transportation needs.
- Little River is named for the Little River, which flows into the Atlantic Ocean at the border between North and South Carolina.
- Additionally, our Physician Mobility initiative decreases the amount of time you must wait to work at a facility where you are presented or have worked from 24 months to 6 months.
- Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing.
- Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for the contractor providers we match to client opportunities.
- Emergency Medicine Physician, Emergency Physician, Em Physician, Em Doctor, Urgent Care, Emergency Room, Er, Em, Emergency Medicine, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, emergency-medicine, emergency.
- AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.
- 2 years case logs required Little River is a census-designated place (CDP) in Horry County, South Carolina, United States.
This locum job opening was posted
by Staff Care.