Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Monday · May 25, 2020
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Wildwood) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The 11,630-square-foot, one-story facility will front 466A.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- With affordable housing,.
- The freestanding ER is expected to serve more than 11,500 patients a year.
- Ocala is home to the world-class Hits show (Horses in the Sun international horse competition) where exhibitors take advantage of the Horse Capital of the world.
- Recreational activities include kayaking at Silver Springs and Rainbow River, biking at Santos Trail, fishing on Lake Weir and multiple fresh water lakes.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Fully integrated with Ocala Regional Medical Center.
- Emergency Medicine EM Physician.
- The $13 million project will employ approximately 30 full-time healthcare professionals.
- Quality care.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- No state income tax in Florida, Ocala has become a community of choice for Florida.
- Company Information Quality people.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led organization that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- A-rated professional liability insurance.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Ocala is considered one of the three fastest growing areas in the Nation.
- As part of the Ocala Health System, the new, 24/7 full service freestanding emergency department will feature 11 emergency room beds and will be capable of caring for all ages, including pediatrics.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Wildwood, FL 34785 Facility: Trailwinds Villages Fsed - Ocala Regional MC - EM.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Each program is uniquely designed to train residents to their full potential to practice medicine in the 21st Century.
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities.
- Numerous nearby attractions,.
- 11,500 anticipated annual patient visits.
- Ocala is an easy 1-hour drive to Orlando, the Gulf of Mexico, Daytona Beach and the Atlantic Ocean.
- Ocala has a year round accessible golf courses with private and public availability.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Optimal staffing ratios with flexible and equitable scheduling options.
- Great schools,.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- 11-bed ED.
- State-of-the-art $13 million dollar project.
- Residencies programs in: Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, General Surgery and Internal Medicine.
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels.
- City FL 34785 Job Status: Full Time, Part Time, PRN Envision Physician Services and Ocala Health are seeking Emergency Medicine Physicians to join our team at Trailwinds Village ER, a new freestanding ER located in Wildwood, Florida, scheduled to open in the Spring of 2020.
- Quality of Life.
- With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Affiliated with Ocala Health, Ocala Regional Medical Center is a Level II Trauma Center and is the primary clinical site for graduate medical education in Ocala, FL, sponsored in collaboration with the University of Central Florida College of Medicine and Hospital Corporation of America (HCA).
- Located in the Heart of Florida, the area is surrounded by scenic countryside and a unique mixture of rural and urban lifestyles.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services