Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Thursday · April 2, 2020
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Wildwood) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- As part of the Ocala Health System, the new, 24/7 full service freestanding emergency department will feature 11 emergency room beds and will be capable of caring for all ages, including pediatrics.
- Quality care.
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services.
- Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led organization that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years.
- Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
- 11,500 anticipated annual patient visits.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- Ocala is considered one of the three fastest growing areas in the Nation.
- Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women's and Children's, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs.
- Residencies programs in: Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, General Surgery and Internal Medicine.
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities.
- Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs.
- This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
- Optimal staffing ratios with flexible and equitable scheduling options.
- Quality people.
- Wildwood, FL 34785 Facility: Trailwinds Villages Fsed - Ocala Regional MC - EM City FL 34785 Job Status: Full Time, Part Time, PRN Envision Physician Services and Ocala Health are seeking Emergency Medicine Physicians to join our team at Trailwinds Village ER, a new freestanding ER located in Wildwood, Florida, scheduled to open in the Spring of 2020.
- Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels.
- Located in the Heart of Florida, the area is surrounded by scenic countryside and a unique mixture of rural and urban lifestyles.
- Ocala is an easy 1-hour drive to Orlando, the Gulf of Mexico, Daytona Beach and the Atlantic Ocean.
- With affordable housing,.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement.
- Numerous nearby attractions,.
- Affiliated with Ocala Health, Ocala Regional Medical Center is a Level II Trauma Center and is the primary clinical site for graduate medical education in Ocala, FL, sponsored in collaboration with the University of Central Florida College of Medicine and Hospital Corporation of America (HCA).
- Quality of Life.
- Each program is uniquely designed to train residents to their full potential to practice medicine in the 21st Century.
- The 11,630-square-foot, one-story facility will front 466A.
- Ocala has a year round accessible golf courses with private and public availability.
- Recreational activities include kayaking at Silver Springs and Rainbow River, biking at Santos Trail, fishing on Lake Weir and multiple fresh water lakes.
- The freestanding ER is expected to serve more than 11,500 patients a year.
- The $13 million project will employ approximately 30 full-time healthcare professionals.
- No state income tax in Florida, Ocala has become a community of choice for Florida.
- Great schools,.
- State-of-the-art $13 million dollar project.
- Ocala is home to the world-class Hits show (Horses in the Sun international horse competition) where exhibitors take advantage of the Horse Capital of the world.
- Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits.
- Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
- Posted Date Company Information -->.
- Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast.
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options.
- 11-bed ED.
- TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company.
- Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources.
- Fully integrated with Ocala Regional Medical Center.
- A-rated professional liability insurance.
- Emergency Medicine EM Physician.
- Colleague referral bonus program.
- With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
This perm job opening was posted
7 days ago
by Envision Physician Services