Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Thursday · December 12, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Orlando) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Fully comprehensive benefits package including medical and dental.
- Generous sign-on and relocation incentives.
- Our flagship Pediatric ED opened in 2008.
- We now staff three dedicated pediatric EDs in the Orlando area, with our newest department opening November 2019 at AdventHealth Celebration.
- TeamHealth is seeking a Pediatric Emergency Medicine physician to join our pediatric Emergency Department team at AdventHealth for Children in Orlando, Florida.
- CME benefits through the TeamHealth Institute.
- Paid professional liability insurance.
- We provide 24 hours of physician coverage each day and 22 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage daily.
- Our flagship location, AdventHealth for Children is a 16-bed department with an annual patient volume of 30,000, admitting between 10 and 12 percent.
- We ask that you be board certified in Emergency Medicine with a Pediatric Emergency Medicine fellowship, board-certified in Pediatrics with a Pediatric Emergency Medicine fellowship, or double board-certified in Pediatrics and Emergency Medicine.
- Our second department is located at Advent Health East Orlando, with an annual volume of approximately 18,000 visits.
- Scribe coverage with every shift.
This perm job opening was posted
10 days ago