Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Monday · May 25, 2020
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Orlando) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Scribe coverage with every shift.
- TeamHealth is seeking a Pediatric Emergency Medicine physician to join our pediatric Emergency Department team at AdventHealth for Children in Orlando, Florida.
- Generous sign-on and relocation incentives.
- Our second department is located at Advent Health East Orlando, with an annual volume of approximately 18,000 visits.
- CME benefits through the TeamHealth Institute.
- We now staff three dedicated pediatric EDs in the Orlando area, with our newest department opening November 2019 at AdventHealth Celebration.
- Our flagship Pediatric ED opened in 2008.
- Fully comprehensive benefits package including medical and dental.
- Paid professional liability insurance.
- We provide 24 hours of physician coverage each day and 22 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage daily.
- Our flagship location, AdventHealth for Children is a 16-bed department with an annual patient volume of 30,000, admitting between 10 and 12 percent.
- We ask that you be board certified in Emergency Medicine with a Pediatric Emergency Medicine fellowship, board-certified in Pediatrics with a Pediatric Emergency Medicine fellowship, or double board-certified in Pediatrics and Emergency Medicine.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jan 15.