Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Thursday · December 12, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Coral Gables) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Sign-on and relocation bonus.
- Family-friendly location.
- Friendly medical staff.
- Professional liability insurance.
- We ask that you be board certified in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine or Internal Medicine with substantial emergency medicine experience. Candidate must be willing to work 120 hours per month.
- This is a state-of-the-art free-standing Emergency Department staffed 24/7.
- Excellent hourly pay.
- TeamHealth is seeking an Emergency Medicine Physician for a brand new free-standing Emergency Department in Coral Gables.
This perm job opening was posted
10 days ago