Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Monday · May 25, 2020
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Coral Gables) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Friendly medical staff.
- This is a state-of-the-art free-standing Emergency Department staffed 24/7.
- TeamHealth is seeking an Emergency Medicine Physician for a brand new free-standing Emergency Department in Coral Gables.
- Sign-on and relocation bonus.
- Excellent hourly pay.
- We ask that you be board certified in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine or Internal Medicine with substantial emergency medicine experience. Candidate must be willing to work 120 hours per month.
- Professional liability insurance.
- Family-friendly location.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jan 15.