Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Monday · May 25, 2020
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Orlando) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Candidates with experience or a strong interest in Emergency Medicine Research are highly encouraged.
- Generous sign-on and relocation incentives.
- This key role will work closely with the Program Director in planning and coordinating academic operational activities of the residency program, provide administrative supervision, and guidance to residents.
- Paid professional liability insurance.
- The Associate Program Director will be responsible for the organization, operation, and general administration.
- Fully comprehensive benefits package including medical and dental.
- TeamHealth has an excellent full-time Associate Program Director opportunity in the Department of Emergency Medicine at AdventHealth East Orlando in Orlando, Florida.
- The ideal candidate will join the team with an academic appointment and the desire for professional growth.
- The candidate must possess excellent interpersonal, administrative, and team-building skills.
- Comprehensive compensation package including administrative stipend.
- Candidates must be Emergency Medicine Residency trained and Board Certified in Emergency Medicine.
- It is desirable that the candidate is currently serving as an Associate/Assistant Program Director or have at least 3 years of experience as core faculty with an Acgme accredited emergency medicine residency program..
- The department is seeking a motivated leader with Acgme experience to partner with our Program Director and help lead this three-year accredited Emergency Medicine Residency Program.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jan 15.