Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Thursday · December 12, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Orlando) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The candidate must possess excellent interpersonal, administrative, and team-building skills.
- Generous sign-on and relocation incentives.
- It is desirable that the candidate is currently serving as an Associate/Assistant Program Director or have at least 3 years of experience as core faculty with an Acgme accredited emergency medicine residency program..
- Paid professional liability insurance.
- The Associate Program Director will be responsible for the organization, operation, and general administration.
- Comprehensive compensation package including administrative stipend.
- The department is seeking a motivated leader with Acgme experience to partner with our Program Director and help lead this three-year accredited Emergency Medicine Residency Program.
- Candidates with experience or a strong interest in Emergency Medicine Research are highly encouraged.
- The ideal candidate will join the team with an academic appointment and the desire for professional growth.
- Fully comprehensive benefits package including medical and dental.
- This key role will work closely with the Program Director in planning and coordinating academic operational activities of the residency program, provide administrative supervision, and guidance to residents.
- Candidates must be Emergency Medicine Residency trained and Board Certified in Emergency Medicine.
- TeamHealth has an excellent full-time Associate Program Director opportunity in the Department of Emergency Medicine at AdventHealth East Orlando in Orlando, Florida.
This perm job opening was posted
10 days ago