Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Thursday · January 23, 2020
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Coral Gables) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Candidate must be willing to work 120 hours per month.
- This is a state of the art free-standing Emergency Department staffed 24/7.
- Professional liability insurance.
- Excellent hourly pay.
- Family friendly location.
- Requirements are board certified Emergency Medicine or Family Practice or Internal Medicine with substantial emergency medicine experience.
- Sign-on and relocation bonus.
- Friendly medical staff.
- TeamHealth is seeking an Emergency Medicine Physician for a brand new free-standing Emergency Department in Coral Gables.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jan 15.