Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Monday · November 18, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Coral Gables) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Friendly medical staff.
- Excellent hourly pay.
- Candidate must be willing to work 120 hours per month.
- Requirements are board certified Emergency Medicine or Family Practice or Internal Medicine with substantial emergency medicine experience.
- Sign-on and relocation bonus.
- Family friendly location.
- TeamHealth is seeking an Emergency Medicine Physician for a brand new free-standing Emergency Department in Coral Gables.
- Professional liability insurance.
- This is a state of the art free-standing Emergency Department staffed 24/7.
This perm job opening was posted
5 days ago