Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Monday · November 18, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Palatka) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail included.
- Independent contractor status.
- The ED has 18 beds, and EMR is Meditech.
- Only have to work minimum of 10 shifts.
- Sign-on bonus and relocation bonus for full-time.
- Night shift differential.
- Physicians average 2 patients per hour with moderate acuity and a good variety of clinical cases and 25% pediatrics.
- We have 36 hours of physician coverage daily along with 34 hours of midlevel provider coverage daily.
- Seeking full-time ED staff physician, nocturnist for 41,000 volume emergency department.
This perm job opening was posted
5 days ago