Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Monday · May 25, 2020
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Palatka) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The ED has 18 beds, and EMR is Meditech.
- Physicians average 2 patients per hour with moderate acuity and a good variety of clinical cases and 25% pediatrics.
- Independent contractor status.
- We have 36 hours of physician coverage daily along with 34 hours of midlevel provider coverage daily.
- Only have to work minimum of 10 shifts.
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail included.
- Night shift differential.
- Sign-on bonus and relocation bonus for full-time.
- Seeking full-time ED staff physician, nocturnist for 41,000 volume emergency department.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Nov 25.