Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Thursday · January 23, 2020
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Pensacola) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This 306-bed facility is part of the HCA family.
- Sign-on and relocation bonus.
- TeamHealth is seeking an Assistant Medical Director to oversee the staffing of our Pediatric Emergency Department at West Florida Hospital in Pensacola, Florida.
- Meditech EMR.
- The 9-bed pediatric ED at West Florida is solely dedicated to treating the emergency healthcare of infants, children, and adolescents and sees an annual volume of 11,000 patients.
- Competitive monthly administrative stipend.
- Pediatricians attend deliveries and procedures, there is APC coverage daily as well as scribes.
- Exceptional hourly rates.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jan 15.