Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Monday · November 18, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Pensacola) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This 306-bed facility is part of the HCA family.
- Pediatricians attend deliveries and procedures, there is APC coverage daily as well as scribes.
- TeamHealth is seeking an Assistant Medical Director to oversee the staffing of our Pediatric Emergency Department at West Florida Hospital in Pensacola, Florida.
- The 9-bed pediatric ED at West Florida is solely dedicated to treating the emergency healthcare of infants, children, and adolescents and sees an annual volume of 11,000 patients.
- Competitive monthly administrative stipend.
- Sign-on and relocation bonus.
- Meditech EMR.
- Exceptional hourly rates.
This perm job opening was posted
5 days ago