Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Wednesday · February 19, 2020
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Biloxi) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Paid travel and accommodations.
- TeamHealth will obtain additional licenses and DEA's for the designated states if needed.
- This is an independent contractor position.
- Practice in the southeast but live where you want, we will fly you to work.
- Candidates must be adaptive and possess. Flexibility and the ability to travel is a must!
- Our Special Operations team works at selected Emergency Departments, and you are guaranteed 120 hours per month.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- A generous sign-on bonus.
- You must be Abem or Aobem certified or prepared, and Emergency Medicine residency trained.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our Special Operations Emergency Medicine team at multiple locations in the states of Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Virginia, Kentucky, Tennessee, Arkansas, Alabama, Louisiana and Mississippi.
- Valuable experience in different practice settings.
- An elite guaranteed hourly compensation.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Oct 15.