Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Tuesday · October 15, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Richmond) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our Special Operations Emergency Medicine team at multiple locations in the states of Virginia, Tennessee, Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Kentucky, Alabama, Arkansas, Louisiana and Mississippi.
- Candidates must be adaptive and possess. Flexibility and the ability to travel is a must!
- You must be Abem or Aobem certified or prepared, and Emergency Medicine residency trained.
- This is an independent contractor position.
- An elite guaranteed hourly compensation.
- Our Special Operations team works at selected Emergency Departments, and you are guaranteed 120 hours per month.
- Valuable experience in different practice settings.
- Practice in the southeast but live where you want, we will fly you to work.
- TeamHealth will obtain additional licenses and DEA's for the designated states if needed.
- Paid travel and accommodations.
- A generous sign-on bonus.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
This perm job opening was posted
7 days ago