Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Wednesday · February 19, 2020
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Richmond) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Our Special Operations team works at selected Emergency Departments, and you are guaranteed 120 hours per month.
- Practice in the southeast but live where you want, we will fly you to work.
- Valuable experience in different practice settings.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Paid travel and accommodations.
- An elite guaranteed hourly compensation.
- You must be Abem or Aobem certified or prepared, and Emergency Medicine residency trained.
- Candidates must be adaptive and possess. Flexibility and the ability to travel is a must!
- This is an independent contractor position.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our Special Operations Emergency Medicine team at multiple locations in the states of Virginia, Tennessee, Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Kentucky, Alabama, Arkansas, Louisiana and Mississippi.
- A generous sign-on bonus.
- TeamHealth will obtain additional licenses and DEA's for the designated states if needed.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Oct 15.