Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Tuesday · October 15, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Tampa) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- TeamHealth has been providing emergency services to TGH since 1978.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package.
- The 65,000-square-foot Emergency and Trauma Center opened in Nov 2007, with six trauma rooms, 66 treatment rooms and two operating rooms.
- We ask that you be Board Certified or Board Prepared in Pediatric Emergency Medicine (Abms or AOA) and have current Pals and Atls certifications.
- Located in downtown Tampa, TGH is a 959-bed tertiary care hospital that serves as the primary teaching hospital for the University of South Florida (USF) College of Medicine.
- We have an excellent opportunity for a Pediatric Emergency Physician to join our team at Saunders Pediatric Emergency Care Center at Tampa General Hospital (TGH) in Tampa, Florida.
- The dedicated, 16,000-high-acuity-volume pediatric emergency center has 10 private rooms and a major trauma suite dedicated to pediatric patients with a 24-hour trauma team.
- Disability insurance.
- TGH is a state-approved Pediatric Level I Trauma Referral Center with a 4-helicopter Regional Aeromedical Transport program, the Tampa Bay Regional Burn Center, and a state-designated Spinal Cord and Head Injury Center.
- This vibrant teaching program also includes medical students from the third and fourth years.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- In cooperation with USF, TeamHealth has an active Emergency Medicine residency program with ten residents currently training in each year.
- Life and ADD insurance.
- Flexible spending and health savings accounts.
- Paid PLI with tail coverage.
- Three fellowship programs (Administrative Emergency Medicine, Emergency Medical Services, and Ultrasound) provide additional opportunities for education and research.
- CME reimbursement.
- TGH offers a full range of pediatric subspecialty services and is currently the only hospital in Hillsborough County performing pediatric kidney transplants.
This perm job opening was posted
7 days ago