Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Wednesday · February 19, 2020
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Tampa) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- Three fellowship programs (Administrative Emergency Medicine, Emergency Medical Services, and Ultrasound) provide additional opportunities for education and research.
- Flexible spending and health savings accounts.
- TGH is a state-approved Pediatric Level I Trauma Referral Center with a 4-helicopter Regional Aeromedical Transport program, the Tampa Bay Regional Burn Center, and a state-designated Spinal Cord and Head Injury Center.
- We ask that you be Board Certified or Board Prepared in Pediatric Emergency Medicine (Abms or AOA) and have current Pals and Atls certifications.
- Paid PLI with tail coverage.
- Life and ADD insurance.
- The 65,000-square-foot Emergency and Trauma Center opened in Nov 2007, with six trauma rooms, 66 treatment rooms and two operating rooms.
- The dedicated, 16,000-high-acuity-volume pediatric emergency center has 10 private rooms and a major trauma suite dedicated to pediatric patients with a 24-hour trauma team.
- TeamHealth has been providing emergency services to TGH since 1978.
- Disability insurance.
- CME reimbursement.
- This vibrant teaching program also includes medical students from the third and fourth years.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package.
- We have an excellent opportunity for a Pediatric Emergency Physician to join our team at Saunders Pediatric Emergency Care Center at Tampa General Hospital (TGH) in Tampa, Florida.
- Located in downtown Tampa, TGH is a 959-bed tertiary care hospital that serves as the primary teaching hospital for the University of South Florida (USF) College of Medicine.
- In cooperation with USF, TeamHealth has an active Emergency Medicine residency program with ten residents currently training in each year.
- TGH offers a full range of pediatric subspecialty services and is currently the only hospital in Hillsborough County performing pediatric kidney transplants.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Oct 15.