Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Wednesday · February 19, 2020
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Jacksonville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Competitive compensation.
- Sign-on bonus and relocation bonus for full-time.
- TeamHealth is seeking a full-time physician for Memorial Hospital Jacksonville's Pediatric Emergency Department in Jacksonville, Florida.
- We ask that you have current Pals and PEM fellowship training.
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Independent contractor status.
- Memorial Hospital is a state-of-the-art 418-bed full service, acute-care medical facility.
- Redesigned and opened July 2018, the Pediatric ED sees 14,000 patients annually and all 8 rooms are private and include child-friendly artwork and special lighting and colors.
- Physicians work 8-hour shifts from 8a - 4p and 4p - 12a.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Oct 15.