Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Tuesday · October 15, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Jacksonville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Redesigned and opened July 2018, the Pediatric ED sees 14,000 patients annually and all 8 rooms are private and include child-friendly artwork and special lighting and colors.
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Memorial Hospital is a state-of-the-art 418-bed full service, acute-care medical facility.
- Independent contractor status.
- Competitive compensation.
- Sign-on bonus and relocation bonus for full-time.
- Physicians work 8-hour shifts from 8a - 4p and 4p - 12a.
- We ask that you have current Pals and PEM fellowship training.
- TeamHealth is seeking a full-time physician for Memorial Hospital Jacksonville's Pediatric Emergency Department in Jacksonville, Florida.
This perm job opening was posted
7 days ago