Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Wednesday · February 19, 2020
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Atlanta) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Elite guaranteed hourly compensation.
- Paid travel and accommodations.
- Valuable experience in different practice settings.
- Generous sign-on bonus.
- The ideal candidates must be adaptive and possess. Flexibility and the ability to travel is a must.
- TeamHealth has excellent opportunities for full-time physicians to join our Special Operations Emergency Medicine team at multiple locations in Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Alabama, Louisiana, Mississippi, Tennessee, Kentucky, Arkansas and Virginia.
- TeamHealth will obtain additional licenses and DEAs for the designated states if needed.
- Our Special Operations team travels to select emergency departments throughout the southeast to provide care, and physicians are guaranteed 120 hours per month.
- This is an independent contractor position.
- Practice in the Southeast but live where you want, we will fly you to work.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- We ask that you be Abem or Aobem certified or prepared, and Emergency Medicine residency trained.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Oct 21.