Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Tuesday · October 15, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Atlanta) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Valuable experience in different practice settings.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Paid travel and accommodations.
- Generous sign-on bonus.
- This is an independent contractor position.
- TeamHealth has excellent opportunities for full-time physicians to join our Special Operations Emergency Medicine team at multiple locations in Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Alabama, Louisiana, Mississippi, Tennessee, Kentucky, Arkansas and Virginia.
- We ask that you be Abem or Aobem certified or prepared, and Emergency Medicine residency trained.
- Practice in the Southeast but live where you want, we will fly you to work.
- Elite guaranteed hourly compensation.
- TeamHealth will obtain additional licenses and DEAs for the designated states if needed.
- Our Special Operations team travels to select emergency departments throughout the southeast to provide care, and physicians are guaranteed 120 hours per month.
- The ideal candidates must be adaptive and possess. Flexibility and the ability to travel is a must.
This perm job opening was posted
7 days ago