Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Wednesday · February 19, 2020
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Tampa) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Scribe program reduces administrative burden.
- Excellent benefits package.
- Daily physician coverage varies from 24-32 hours, we have advanced practice clinician coverage and a scribe for every physician shift.
- Flexible schedule.
- This comprehensive ambulatory center is Tampa General Hospital's first outpatient medical center.
- It houses a free-standing ED, helipad, surgery center, diagnostic imaging, laboratory services, and physician offices.
- Double physician coverage.
- We ask that you be board certified or prepared through Abem or Aobem.
- TeamHealth is seeking a full-time emergency physician for the Brandon Healthplex, a freestanding emergency department that opened in March 2017.
- This position offers a benefits package plus yearly CME reimbursement and professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Sign-on bonus.
- Current ED volume is 25,500 and the EMR is Epic.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Oct 28.