Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Wednesday · February 19, 2020
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Tavares) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- AdventHealth Waterman has a robust specialty bench, in which our clinicians are only transferring outside of AdventHealth Waterman multi-system trauma, neurosurgery and in-patient pediatric patients.
- This physician will join a well-established program with a long-standing relationship with the AdventHealth System of close to 50 years.
- TeamHealth is a physician-led organization that offers true career opportunity, leadership development, excellent compensation and benefits.
- TeamHealth offers a great work-life balance that gives you quality time with family and time to enjoy everything Orlando has to offer including east and west coast beaches, all within short driving distance.
- Our physicians work either 8, 9 or 10-hour shifts in our 70,000 volume, newly renovated and expanded emergency department in a high acuity community setting.
- We welcome the opportunity to share more information with you and learn about what you seek in a position.
- AdventHealth Waterman has a customized EMR version of Cerner and scribes are provided to all physicians and advanced practice clinicians.
- Mentorship and support of a national network of world-class Emergency Medicine experts.
- Paid CME allowance.
- Sign-on and relocation incentives.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our emergency department team at AdventHealth Waterman in sunny Tavares, Florida.
- Within the AdventHealth system in the Orlando area, our group manages our one-. Our EDs provide excellent specialty backup, only transferring outside of our multi-system trauma and extensive burns to our local level I trauma center.
- Great health benefits.
- Competitive compensation.
- Our clinicians are admitting approximately 25% and see about 20% of PEDs patients annually.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Oct 28.