Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Wednesday · February 19, 2020
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Loris) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- McLeod constantly seeks to improve patient care with efforts that are physician-led, data-driven and evidence-based.
- Myrtle Beach is just a 40 minute drive and Conway is a 30-minute drive.
- The EMR is Cerner with 20-25% pediatrics and 10% admittance rate.
- TeamHealth is committed to strengthening hospitals, supporting physicians and improving healthcare.
- Founded over a century ago, McLeod is a locally owned, not-for-profit healthcare system.
- TeamHealth is seeking a physician to join our emergency department team at McLead Health Loris in Loris, South Carolina.
- This 15-bed ED sees 24,000 patients annually and offers 24 hours of physician coverage, 20 hours of APC coverage and 12-hour shifts.
- Atls, Acls, and Pals certification are also required.
- McLeod Health Seacoast is currently expanding to add a 50-bed inpatient tower and concourse.
- Sign-on and relocation incentives.
- The town of Loris is just a 10-minute car ride to the border with North Carolina and is near South Carolina's most eastern corner.
- We ask that you be board certified in Emergency Medicine or a primary care specialty with Emergency Medicine experience.
- Competitive compensation.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Oct 15.