Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Tuesday · October 15, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Orlando) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Paid CME allowance.
- We welcome the opportunity to share more information with you and learn about what you seek in a position.
- Sign-on and relocation incentives.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a physician to join our emergency department team at AdventHealth Waterford Lakes in sunny Orlando, Florida.
- Within the 10 hospitals of the AdventHealth system in Orlando, our group manages our one-. Our EDs provide excellent specialty backup, only transferring outside of our multi-system trauma and extensive burns to our local level 1 trauma center.
- TeamHealth is a physician-led organization that offers true career opportunities, leadership development, excellent compensation and benefits.
- We are anticipating that our AdventHealth Waterford Lakes Freestanding 24-bed Emergency Department location will have approximately 22-28k annual volume with moderate acuity.
- Our newest freestanding emergency department, the AdventHealth Waterford Lakes Emergency Department, is opening September 2019.
- Our group in Orlando utilizes a customized EMR version of Cerner, and scribes are provided to all physicians and advanced practice clinicians.
- And priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class Emergency Medicine experts.
- We will open this location with 24 hours of physician coverage, along with 10-12 hours of APC coverage, with the ability to expand coverage based on volume trends.
- TeamHealth offers a great work-life balance that gives you quality time with family, time to enjoy everything Orlando has to offer, as well as a short driving distance to both east and west coast beaches.
- Great health benefits.
This perm job opening was posted
7 days ago