Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Monday · November 18, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Orlando) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a physician to join our emergency department team at AdventHealth Waterford Lakes in sunny Orlando, Florida.
- Our newest freestanding emergency department, the AdventHealth Waterford Lakes Emergency Department, is opening September 2019.
- TeamHealth offers a great work-life balance that gives you quality time with family, time to enjoy everything Orlando has to offer, as well as a short driving distance to both east and west coast beaches.
- Great health benefits.
- And priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class Emergency Medicine experts.
- Within the 10 hospitals of the AdventHealth system in Orlando, our group manages our one-. Our EDs provide excellent specialty backup, only transferring outside of our multi-system trauma and extensive burns to our local level 1 trauma center.
- We welcome the opportunity to share more information with you and learn about what you seek in a position.
- We will open this location with 24 hours of physician coverage, along with 10-12 hours of APC coverage, with the ability to expand coverage based on volume trends.
- Sign-on and relocation incentives.
- TeamHealth is a physician-led organization that offers true career opportunities, leadership development, excellent compensation and benefits.
- Paid CME allowance.
- We are anticipating that our AdventHealth Waterford Lakes Freestanding 24-bed Emergency Department location will have approximately 22-28k annual volume with moderate acuity.
- Our group in Orlando utilizes a customized EMR version of Cerner, and scribes are provided to all physicians and advanced practice clinicians.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Nov 12.