Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Monday · November 18, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Myrtle Beach) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We ask that you be a board-certified pediatrician with a completed Pediatric EM fellowship.
- Myrtle Beach is a family-friendly community with 60 miles of wide soft sandy beaches.
- Advanced practice clinicians are currently being added to the practice.
- The area is known for the best golf courses in the south and plenty of shopping, entertainment and exciting nightlife.
- TeamHealth is seeking a Pediatric EM Physician to join our emergency department team at Grand Strand Regional Medical Center in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina.
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- This ED sees 8,400 pediatric patients a year and shift times are 11:00 AM to 11:00 PM.
- Current Pals certification is a plus.
- Competitive compensation.
- Grand Strand Medical Center is a 301-bed, 90,000 annual volume, acute care hospital and a designated Level I trauma center, Advanced Primary Stroke Center, and Accredited Chest Pain Center.
- While the facility is a level I trauma center, it has a trauma team available.
- Sign-on and relocation incentives.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Nov 12.