Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Wednesday · February 19, 2020
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Miami) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Each physician is assigned a scribe, as well as double physician coverage plus physician mid shift.
- Priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world class Emergency Medicine experts.
- ED has a 24-bed, plus 10-bed fast track, CT's, MRI and Ultrasound.
- 12 hour shifts.
- Flexible schedule.
- Excellent medical staff.
- 64 hours of physician coverage.
- Sign-on bonus and relocation incentives.
- Fantastic opportunity for a full-time physician to work in this very busy 65,000 volume ED.
- There is advanced practice clinician support as well.
- Competitive compensation.
- This is a beautiful state of the art 142-bed hospital.
- Live in the Florida Keys or Miami!
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Oct 15.