Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Tuesday · October 15, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Miami) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- There is advanced practice clinician support as well.
- Competitive compensation.
- This is a beautiful state of the art 142-bed hospital.
- Sign-on bonus and relocation incentives.
- ED has a 24-bed, plus 10-bed fast track, CT's, MRI and Ultrasound.
- Priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world class Emergency Medicine experts.
- Excellent medical staff.
- 64 hours of physician coverage.
- Flexible schedule.
- Each physician is assigned a scribe, as well as double physician coverage plus physician mid shift.
- Fantastic opportunity for a full-time physician to work in this very busy 65,000 volume ED.
- Live in the Florida Keys or Miami!
- 12 hour shifts.
This perm job opening was posted
7 days ago