Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Monday · November 18, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Pensacola) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Sign-on bonus.
- Advanced practice clinician coverage.
- We ask that you be residency trained and Abem/Aobem certified for this position.
- Excellent benefits package.
- Pensacola also boasts an incredible quality of life, complemented by diverse and friendly neighborhoods, warm, beautiful weather, and unmatched beaches.
- The admission rate is 25% and medical scribes are utilized daily along with Meditech EMR.
- Flexible schedule.
- Pensacola, part of Florida's renowned Emerald Coast, is located on the Gulf of Mexico and is minutes from the Alabama border.
- Excellent sub-specialty backup.
- This 306-bed facility is part of the HCA family and also has a separate Pediatric ER.
- Leadership stipend.
- The 39-bed ED sees 65,000 annual visits and features a Fast Track, 54 hours of physician coverage and 64 hours of APC coverage daily.
- TeamHealth is looking for an experienced Medical Director to lead our team at West Florida Hospital in Pensacola, Florida.
- We offer an exceptional compensation package including one of the highest hourly rates in the state, administrative stipend, benefits, sign-on and relocation bonuses.
This perm job opening was posted
5 days ago