Emergency Medicine Jobs in Florida
Monday · May 25, 2020
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Pensacola) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Advanced practice clinician coverage.
- Excellent benefits package.
- Pensacola, part of Florida's renowned Emerald Coast, is located on the Gulf of Mexico and is minutes from the Alabama border.
- This 306-bed facility is part of the HCA family and also has a separate Pediatric ER.
- TeamHealth is looking for an experienced Medical Director to lead our team at West Florida Hospital in Pensacola, Florida.
- The 39-bed ED sees 65,000 annual visits and features a Fast Track, 54 hours of physician coverage and 64 hours of APC coverage daily.
- Excellent sub-specialty backup.
- Leadership stipend.
- Flexible schedule.
- Pensacola also boasts an incredible quality of life, complemented by diverse and friendly neighborhoods, warm, beautiful weather, and unmatched beaches.
- We ask that you be residency trained and Abem/Aobem certified for this position.
- The admission rate is 25% and medical scribes are utilized daily along with Meditech EMR.
- Sign-on bonus.
- We offer an exceptional compensation package including one of the highest hourly rates in the state, administrative stipend, benefits, sign-on and relocation bonuses.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Nov 25.